Sunday, September 13, 2009

New Polls - 问卷调查

To readers (亲爱的读者)

I am interested in collecting some polls results on the current beauty product consumers behavior. If you take a min to vote on the poll and drop me a note on your status of the vote here. I will be sending out some free samples at the end of the months. (Even if you are abroad!!)

我想借博客上的问卷调查了解美容产品消费的心态。 如果你花1分钟回答右边的问题,然后在这篇posting上留言, 我将在月底分享一些美容样品。 美国以外我也会寄喔!

I will be contacting winners on the blog to get your email for mailing address.
我会在博客上联络得奖者,然后用email来联络地址和细节。

Happy voting queen bees! 快快去投票吧!




4 comments:

  1. Yea baby.. I love samples! It would be even better if you give me a facial! LOL Can I schedule one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha yea! why not! let me know when you are in the city again.

    Vima - you should come over and do another facial/beauty night with me again.

    Ps. Nicole is coming in Oct. i wonder if she will let me give her a facial.. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. ellen jie jie I voted~~ for all the questions~~~ please send me lovely samples hahaha~ I am Lan~ from Wesleyan, wish you remember who I am! btw, I really love your beauty blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey Lan, thanks for voting! Are you coming back to US for school? or you are back already?
    Thanks for the support!!!
    Ellen

    ReplyDelete

Followers