Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I found A BIG POT OF HONEY - 好康报报!

Some of you might know that my mom is a certified Esthetician /Beautician in US.
(definition of an Esthetician: a person trained to administer facials, advise customers on makeup and the care of skin and hair, etc. )

On my trip to visit her this past weekend, I got many free samples from her and some more pointers on how to take care of my skin. I will continue to share them here with my lovely QBs.

First thing first, as an Esthetician, mom has access to some professional products that are not sold in retail stores, such as eyelash grower and jello masks. They are usually used in Spa and only can be purchased by an Esthetician. I got access to these products now... hahaha... thanks to mom. I will begin to share them here with my QBs readers!




So, stay tune... more good stuff coming!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers