Sunday, September 27, 2009

My Beauty Diary Week 2 - 我的美丽日记 (第二周)

Week 2 on "My Beauty Diary" 我的美丽日记 (第二周)分享





I actually didn't feel much the day I used the mask. I usually use it before going to bed, and I don't wash off the "juice" after I take off the mask. I massage it into the skin and sleep with it. What I realized was that the tightening effect didn't take place until next day. So if you ever choose to use this product, make sure you leave the extra "juice" on overnight. You will see your skin tightened the next morning.





First of all, don't use this if you are trying to cut back on desert or when you are with empty stomach. A half an hour of smelling chocolate while you are on no sugar diet or when you are hungry is just purely torturing.... This mask definitely brightens your skin. It also tightens your skin a little. The tightening effect is not as good as the Q10 mask. The "juice" on the mask is rich and creamier than the others; usually this is a good sign. I like masks with thicker juice. It gives a more nurturing feeling. However, I love and hate the smell... I seriously had a bad craving for a hot chocolate after I was done with the mask.




2 comments:

  1. Hey I voted! :D

    I used to stock up on the masks, including my pretty dairy whenever I go to Taiwan. Very cheap compare to the brand name ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes i agree. whats your favor one kathy?

    ReplyDelete

Followers