Friday, September 18, 2009

My Beauty Diary Week 1 - 我的美丽日记 (第一周)

On my last trip to Asia, I bought some masks from "My Beauty Diary"- 我的美丽日记 面膜
In August, my girlfriends brought back lots of more different kinds of masks from this brand for me too. I figure, I will write a diary on using "My Beauty Diary" products and share with my lovely Queen Bees here.

用 “美丽日记” 写下我自己的美丽日记~~

1. Bulgarian Rose Mask 保加利亚白玫瑰面膜


My face was brightened a lot and I look more refreshing. The glow lasted only about 2 days though. Not sure if it kinda died away because of work was getting a bit more stressful or I need to do the facial more frequently than I do now. But, other masks I use usually can keep me glowing for about 3-4 days. But for an instant glow, this is great.

~~Recommend this one when you need an instant glow before an event or a date. :) 清透明亮喔!



2. Yogurt Mask - 优酪乳纳米面膜



First of all, this mask smells nice....... It smells a bit sweet and full of yogurt fragrance !! After using this mask, my face feels really smooth and tightened a bit. It didn't give me the glow like the Bulgarian Rose one, but it did lighten the darker area a little.

~~Recommend this one when you want smoother and slightly tighter skin. 滑嫩紧实!










2 comments:

  1. which one is best for breakouts?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yogurt mask is good at control oil, so it will help with break out. but, you should definitely clean it well and spray toner on before using the mask. and it would be better if you use green tea product for toner or face wash, it can further help you with oil control to prevent and heal breakout. hope this helps.

    ReplyDelete

Followers