Thursday, September 24, 2009

A "Lucky" shopping night in west village

I went to the Fresh lucky magazine sales in west village tonight. It was PACKED! I shouldn't have had been surprised. I must say I am usually very cost conscious, but with the 25% discount, I couldn't resist to get a luxurious mask: BLACK TEA INSTANT PERFECTING MASK



I couldn't wait to try it out after I got home. Afterall it is one of highest rated mask by Allure magazine. The instruction says to leave it on for 8 to 10 minutes, but I always leave all my mask on a little longer, trying to get as much value as possible out of the product. :)



When the mask is on, you can feel the cooling sensation on your skin. It goes pretty deep into skin too. I normally don't feel so much into my pore with other products.



After I washed the mask off, my skin feels really smooth. Although I don't see any color or tone change like the my beauty diary product usually has, it leaves a very nourishing and clean feeling. I will continue to use it for a few weeks. Most of time, it takes a few weeks of commitment to really see what a product can do.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers