Sunday, August 22, 2010

Updates on What I Want -

I made some recent updates on what I want list on the left hand panel.

My new list includes:

Dr. Sebagh Pure Vitamin C Powder Cream -

This cream can correct your skin tone, lighten up your skin; hence it can make your skin look yonger and brighter.


Guerlain Perfect White  -  this is another product that can brighten skin, and reduce marks or darker tone of the skin. Return your skin to it youthful color. 


Paul and Joe Foundation primer - It's a protective Foundation Primer. It smoothes and hydrates the skin while preventing damage caused by UV rays.  Paul and Joe's beauty products became really popular in Japan. I see them in the same category with Jill Stuart and Anna Sui. Good quality products with princessy packaging. Products always smell pretty and perfect for creating a doll look that Aisans love. But this foundation primer is good to create a flawless skin and preventing sun damage. So, it's on my wish list for my next shopping trip. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers