Monday, August 16, 2010

my summer skin care routine

Here is one of my skin care routines in the summer when I feel my skin is dirty or oily:

1. Facial Scrub - I am using Fresh brown sugar facial polish

Leave it on for 8 - 10 minutes, then gently wash it off while massaging the face ( very gently, as if you are massaging tomatoes. --- I am serious!)



2. Spray toner  - I am using Kiehl's Ultra Facial Toner



3. Apply deep Cleansing Mask - I am using Borghese mud mask

You don't need a lot. It's quite expensive. So, as long as you have your face fully covered, you are good.
Wash it off when it's almost dry (before it is completely dry). Mud mask is especially good in the summer because they can clean the pores better than any other types of mask. ) Use the sponge that comes with the mask to wash the half dried mask off.


4. Apply serum.

I like the Janssen Skin Excel. It's for professional use. I have my sources...  ^_^ I only apply half of the tube at this step. I save the other half for the last step.

I am using the lifting effect packet now.  They offer many different serums for many different effect. When I travel, I like to use repairing ones I used to use this serum once a week the most. But, recently I am doing a "boot camp" to rejuvenate my skin, so I am using it twice a week.





5. Apply nutrition boosting masks - 

I use the collagen rubber mask now for the last step. This is also a professional product. It's a bit hassle to use as you have to mix the mask yourself before applying. But, I promise the result is definitely worth the effort!



You only need 2-3 scoops






add water ( 1 - 1) and mix it well


Apply on your face. Wait for 10- 15 minutes until the mask is completely dried and hardened. Then you can pell it off. Let me show you my "product"  ^_^


COOL EH?

6. Finally apply the other half of the serum in the tube. And don't forget eye cream.

Then, I AM DONE!

I usually do this once a week. But, if needed, you can do it every 2-3 days in the summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers