Monday, August 2, 2010

Professional use mask


The best part of having a professional beautician at home is that I have access to products only accessible to professionals and not available on the market.

So, this is an example. After the skin excels, this product is my next favor: Collagen mask. It's powder form. You will have to mix it yourself with water before applying. After 15 - 20 mins, it will harden.

It is like a mini face lift. Very amazing. It is only available at beauty shop that only licensed beautician can shop at. My mom is my supplier of course.  They go for $85 for the large jar, but it is worth every penny of it.

If anyone likes to try, let me know. I have a whole jar here at home. If you want to get more after trying, I will have to charge you for it. LOL So, act fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers