Wednesday, October 7, 2009

what is BB Cream


Some of you might have heard of BB Cream. A few years ago, it revolutionized the professional make-up applications in Asia.


For those of you who don't know what BB cream is yet, here is some information I gathered:

The double B stands for "Bl
emish Balm". With that, you should get a good understanding of what BB cream is.

The difference between BBcream and other make-up applications is that it is a skincare/healing product combined with make-up. While regular foundation liquid does nothing to your skin, BB cream is supposed to do wonders to your skin while covering up.


There are many types of BB cream. Some is said to have whitening properties, some anti wrinkle, some to even out skin tone and lighten blemish scars....etc. Such as this one below: (I just started using it - the pink one, and I LOVE it) But all of them works as moisturizer, sunscreen, make-up base and foundation too.





Some people say it is also a healing cream, but I suggest you still make sure you have a good skin care routine.

What I do is that I put it on before I apply mak
e-up. if I feel like doing a light make-up today, then I might not use foundation on top of it. if I do want to have a bit more coverage, a bit more dramatic make-up, then I use foundation after using BB cream. It is tinted with natural skin color, so it's kind of like the foundation faker I recommended from Benefit.



I also heard good things about the following brand. It's recommended by the famous "Princess Janet" in Taiwan. She is very famous for giving make-up tips and skin care tips. I am her seasonal magazine's loyal reader









No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers