Saturday, October 3, 2009

My Beauty Diary Week 3 - 我的美丽日记 (第三周)

1 Natto Mask 我的美丽日记 -纳豆米面膜



Using this mask is like my face is drinking water. It filled up the dry skin with lots moisture. So, after using this mask, your skin looks like you have been drinking lots of water.

它超补水的!用完皮肤就有白泡泡,水嫩嫩的感觉哦!

2. Apple Mask - 苹果多酚面膜



This apple mask is alright. It supposes to close up your pore and make your skin looking porelessly smooth. I am not sure if it really does that. You might need to use it consistently for a week or two to see the result. I am not a big fan of it. My Beauty Diary definitely has better mask than this one. For example the Natto one is definitely better. But, I must say the apple smell is really nice, sweet and soothing. But if you are looking for a visible result, this is not the best choice i suppose. 还好,但不是最好的。

1 comment:

  1. i got a big box of that with like 7-9 types of masks. haha. really cheap too. HKD$150 for a box of 35 pieces.
    - alice

    ReplyDelete

Followers