Friday, October 9, 2009

My new black hair look!

Since high school I've always colored my hair chocolate brown, ash brown....etc.
For quite some times I really wanted to color my hair black again...
My college roommate, Victoria, had tried to get me color my hair back since.... I can remember..... (Vix.. i know you will be proud of me!)

So, I am sharing my proud black hair pictures with my QBs. Hope you guys like it as much as I do!

Under natural sunlight, you can see the real color of the hair... It's black!

I know it's a big blurry .. but I actually kinda like this picture. you can see more hair. :)

Here is a funny one... my vanity is really messy... hope you take that as a sign that I work hard on my cosmetic research!

2 comments:

  1. nice!!!
    I just got mine highlighted red~
    (I'm hsuan mei mei)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your last night's hair looks so natural!!! I didn't know you colored it.

    ReplyDelete

Followers