Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Trip Report!

Girls~ Here are the stuff I tried on the trip: 


I like this Kielh's night oil, but it was a bit too rich for the Asian weather. However, I think it should be much better in US dry weather.


LOVE this mask. Its pull-up design by using the ear hoops to pull up from chin and neck is just AMAZING. Love it!

I have never really used Laneige products before. But a friend of mine introduced this BB cream to me. it's quite good. I like how light it is on my skin.


DDH - Foaming cleanser. Personally I like any foam based cleanser. It just somehow cleans better. I got this sample from a cosmetic show. It's a good facial cleanser. But it's not a deep cleanser. Good for usual daily cleaning.


Clarins - Instant Smooth. It's great to use under the foundation to get the photo (touched up) finished look with your make-up. However, the problem with this product is that if you don't clean your pores well, you might break out more easily using this. It's just like any other primer, except this product can actually "erase" pores.


Japanese whitening mask and eye drops. They are supposed to be quite popular in Japan. I think the mask is just ok. But i am not sure what i am supposed to get out of the eye drops. Still figuring it out.....


Fiberwig mascara - It supposes to extend the length of your lashes. It should also has this little plastic that can help you apply mascara without messing up your eye shadow. My experience using it is.... just ok.. i still like Makeup forever's aqua smoky eye mascara better!


Eyeliner pen. Dark, easy to draw and long lasting. (I can wear it the whole day and my eye liner is still very visible )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers