Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Cold Cream - our good old friend

Recently my friend linlin came to NY to visit from London. She brought me a bottle of cold cream from Boots. Cold cream.... hm.. I was thinking. This is something that I haven't used for a while. I remember mom used to love it and I used to use it when I have any types of skin damage. It was quite magical. Somehow, after I grow older, I started going after the fancy brand name creams and forgot about the good old cold cream.

So, I started using it again... OH MY, it is fantastic! Especially in winter, after you used it, you don't feel any dryness on your skin and it takes off make-up so quickly like baby oil (I had a post on the usages of baby oil. Look up in the label search if you haven't read it yet)

Pond's Cold Cream is one of the oldest Cold Cream products out on the market.


How to use cold cream to remove make-up?

Put a thin layer on the face. Leave it on for a few minutes. Then use a slightly wetted cotton pad or facial tissues to wipe it off.  Skins as gentle as eye lids and under eyes can be easily and safely cleaned with cold cream.

Other usage -

Cold cream can heal damaged skin, such as allergic reaction to chemical or new product or sun burn (but I think Aloe products are much more effective for more sever sun burn. However for slightly burned skin, cold cream can do the job).

I highly recommend everyone to get a bottle of cold cream

Bath & Body Works - Rose Wonder Cold Cream

Avene Cold Cream Products:

1. Avene Cold Cream for very dry skin




2. Avene Cold Cream Lip Blam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers