Wednesday, January 27, 2010

clutch 'bagable' make-up touch up kit

I used to always over pack my clutch or party handbag with unnecessary make-up. It's heavy to carry, and I rarely get to use them. The funny thing is, when I really need something, I hardly ever find it, or it would be that ONE thing I didn't bring.

So here is a list of things I think you should have with you when you go out, so you don't get yourself into the situation I mentioned above.
  • lip gloss or a lip stain - I personally like lip stain better, because you can also use it for the cheeks.
    • One of the products I use is Benefit lip and cheek stain (tint) - see picture below
  • eye liner pencil. (make sure it is sharpened)
  • false lashes gel (black prefered)
    • This is the fake eye lash gel I adore: Duo eyelash gel dark tone - see picture below
  • sample size perfume (or travel size, depends on how big your hangbag or clutch is.)
    • My personal favor is the Juicy Couture Eau de Parfum - Roller Ball Perfume - see picture below
  • 2 sheets of facial tissues
  • 2 Qtips
Even though it seems a lot, but trust me, they don't take close to half of your clutch space. You can still have space for your camera, ids, credit card and cash.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers