Friday, July 3, 2009

Introducing Dr. Sebagh

Who is Dr. Sebagh? He is an internationally well known dermatologist. He has been Cindy Crawford's dermatologist for over 15 years. I have used his eye cream; it is really quite amazing. It brightens your eyes, reduces fine lines and dark circle. It doesn't completely get rid of my dark circle, but it does lighten the color a lot. But mostly, it is amazing on tightening up your skin around your eyes to reduce fine lines. I think it's more suitable for girls over 25 who should start thinking about using light weight anti-aging product.

I haven't tried other products yet, since it is at the higher end of my price tolerance. If any of you queen bees out there have tried other products from Dr. Sebagh, please do share! Love to hear your experience with his products!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers