Thursday, May 6, 2010

Kiehls' all-natural and fully organic skincare: Açaí Damage-Repairing Skincare Collection was introduced to the market September 2009.  "This four-product anti-aging skincare regimen uses the antioxidant-rich Açaí Berry Extract to protect and repair damaged skin, and is clinically proven to combat environmental aggressors, protect skin from the first signs of aging, and repair environmental damage that’s occurred over time" from The gloss beauty site. 




I got a bottle of the serum with my friend, Sehwa's recommendation. The serum doesn't smell very good, but you can see the Acai berries pieces in it. So, I believe it is quite natural. Although I don't think it really has a great effect on repairing damaged skin (my pimple scars didn't seem to fade away as much as I like it to), it seems to be quite good at preventing future damage. I also feel my skin doesn't feel as dirty as I normally would after a day of work lately...(not sure if it truly has anything to do with this product). 


I also got the sample moisturizer from this collection to try. I think the moisturizer is pretty good comparing to other organic moisturizer. However, for the price point, I think I am entitled to expect a little more out of this collection 


anyone else tried this product? What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. i have the whole line. unfortunately it's not working for me, moisturizer's texture is very thick, good in the winter i guess, but i can get better products with better quality and price. and the toner is ok, dont see much difference at all. serum is ok, i dont see much difference. i usually use estee lauder's advanced night repair, much better, but the newer version of it doesn't seem to match up with the older version's quality. maybe my skin is used to it.
    and the last item the cleanser is not bad, but again i have used better cleansers... overall, i wont recommend this line. i wont buy this line again :(. i just got jurlique's line: face wash, lotion, recovery gel etc... will share with you later.

    ReplyDelete

Followers