Monday, February 22, 2010

About eyes - Highly recommended products!!




Here are 2 eye products I recently fell in love with:

1. Jurlique Purely Age-Defying Eye Cream (click the link to see the product page)

In forever searching for the best eye cream, I fell in love with this one. It's age-defying eye cream, so it returns you to the bright eye girl you looked like when you were in teens.... OK.. may be I exaggerated a bit.. But, it's a great product for getting rid of the fine lines, dark circle and really hydrates the skin around eye.

Jennifer~ Thanks for your recommendation!!

2. envie de neuf Eye Mask (click the link to see the product page)

Hallelujah~~Hallelujah~~ This is what I was saying to myself after using this mask!! This is by far, the most effective eye mask I have ever used! Thanks to Chi-chan for bringing 2 masks to try. I used it before i go to sleep for both masks. The 2nd day, I didn't need concealer or any brightener under my eye to get that "post-coffee" energized look. The butterfly looking mask really goes far with its effect!




1 comment:

  1. I'm def gonna buy Julique eye cream this weekend!!!! I've been looking for a good eye cream for decades. hehehe. Thank u for the info!! - Chichan

    ReplyDelete

Followers