Sunday, November 8, 2009

What's good for winter?

If you are looking to stock up your vanity for the winter, a few recommendations on the basic products you can keep in mind:


highest rated origin base product. Many of my friends use this one. So far everyone loves it. Good for winter.




I have recommended this one in my "all about toner" posting. Before using this, remember to shake it up a bit. Always use the spray!!

For those budget QBs, you can get it in drug store at a very reasonable price.


Save your super duper dry skin, use this one as base moisturizer.



Recommended by a close friend, Joan. I picked one up on my trip to China. It is fantastic! It's the most moisturizing primer that I have used so far.



5. Lip Care - Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment

Also recommended by 5 different beauty magazines this Fall. It was back ordered for a few weeks.

It is by far the longest lasting lip care I have come across. You should have one in your purse this winter.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers